How do I activate my eBooks from Cambridge Go?
- For eBooks from Cambridge Go please click the tile labelled “Cambridge Go”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your Cambridge account details. If you do not currently have an account with Cambridge, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with Cambridge Go but don’t remember your password, please go to the Cambridge Go homepage and click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate the “Activate” button on the right hand side of the page and enter the access code for this title from your activation email to unlock the digital content.
- To access your online interactive Cambridge eBook(s) from now on, just click the “Cambridge Go” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.