How do I activate my eBooks from Cambridge HotMaths?
For interactive eBooks from “Cambridge HotMaths” please follow the below instructions:
- For eBooks from Cambridge HotMaths please click the tile labelled “Cambridge HotMaths”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your HotMaths account details. If you do not currently have an account with Cambridge HotMaths, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with Cambridge HotMaths but don’t remember your password, please go to the HotMaths homepage and click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate the setting ‘cog’ near the top right, click that and then click ‘account settings’.
- In the top right of the new screen that opens is a section for you to add your eBook/product, Please enter the access code for this title from your activation email and click submit to unlock the digital content.
- To access your online interactive HotMaths eBook(s) from now on, just click the “Cambridge HotMaths” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.