How do I activate my eBooks from Jacaranda?
For eBooks from “Jacaranda” please follow the below instructions:
- For eBooks from Jacaranda please click the tile labelled “Jacaranda”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your Jacaranda account details. If you do not currently have an account with Jacaranda, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with Jacaranda but don’t remember your password, please click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate the “add a new title” button at the top left of the page, click it and then enter the above access code to unlock the digital content.
- To access your online interactive Jacaranda eBook(s) from now on, just click the “Jacaranda” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
Please note: If you were supplied more than 1 access code for your Jacaranda eBook it is because it comes as a pack of eBooks, you will need to enter each access code one-by-one to unlock each eBook.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.