For eBooks from “Oxford” please follow the below instructions:
- For eBooks from Oxford please click the tile labelled “Oxford Digital”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your Oxford account details. If you do not currently have an account with Oxford, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with Oxford but don’t remember your password, please go to the Oxford homepage and click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate the “add new” button on your bookshelf and enter the access code for this title from your activation email to unlock the digital content.
Please note: If you were supplied more than 1 access code for your Oxford eBook it is because it comes as a pack of eBooks, you will need to enter each access code one-by-one to unlock each eBook.
To access your online interactive Oxford eBook(s) from now on, just click the “Oxford Digital” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.