How do I activate my eBooks from Cengage/Nelson?
For eBooks from “Cengage/Nelson” please follow the below instructions:
- For eBooks from Cengage please click the tile labelled “NelsonNet”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your Cengage account details. If you do not currently have an account with Cengage, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with Cengage but don’t remember your password, please go to the Cengage homepage and click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate the “Enter Access Code” button in the shelf menu along the top of the page, and then enter the access code for this title from your activation email to unlock the digital content.
To access your online interactive Cengage eBook(s) from now on, just click the “NelsonNet” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
Please note that Apple/iPad users can utilise the “Nelson Netbook eReader” for offline PDF eBook reading, by downloading it from the Nelson webpage Cengage/Nelson.