How do I activate my eBooks from MacMillan?
For eBooks from “MacMillan” please follow the below instructions:
- For eBooks from MacMillan please click the tile labelled “One Stop Digital”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your MacMillan account details. If you do not currently have an account with MacMillan, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
- If you already have an account with MacMillan but don’t remember your password, please go to the MacMillan homepage and click “forgot password” to have an email delivered to your school domain email account with steps to reset your password.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- Once you are logged in to your publisher account, locate and click the “Redeem Token” button on the top right of the screen, and then enter the access code for this title from your activation email to unlock the digital content.
To access your online interactive MacMillan eBook(s) from now on, just click the “One Stop Digital” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.