How do I activate my eBooks from FlexiBooks (MacMillan schools)?
For eBooks from “FlexiBooks (MacMillan Schools)” please follow the below instructions:
- For ‘FlexiBooks’ from MacMillan Schools please click the tile labelled “MacMillan Connect”, located under the “My Interactive Logins” Cloud, this will open a dialogue box within the app prompting you to enter your MacMillan Schools account details. If you do not currently have an online FlexiBooks account, click ‘cancel’ to open up the publishers homepage where you can follow their instructions to register a new account with your school domain email address.
When registering for an account, the site requests an ‘app activation code’ – this refers to the access code for this title from your activation email.
- Have a MacMillan Schools account but not sure about the password? Don’t worry, just go to the MacMillan Schools homepage and click ‘forgot password’ and MacMillan will send you an email to help you reset it.
- Once you have completed the publisher registration process, and have your username and password, exit back to the home page of the app and re-click the publisher tile.
- Please enter your username and password into the dialogue box that appears.
- Your specific account details have now been saved inside the app.
- As you input the access code when registering your account, the ‘FlexiBook’ will have automatically been populated to your online MacMillan Schools bookshelf, but if you purchased multiple ‘FlexiBooks’ please locate the “Add new title/eBook” button and enter the access codes for your other titles one by one.
- To access your online interactive MacMillan Schools FlexiBook(s) from now on, just click the “MacMillan Connect” tile and your online bookshelf will open.
You will also have the downloadable PDF version available on your OfficeMax eBooks app bookshelf, this is located under the “My Purchases” Cloud. Click on the tile with the thumbnail image of this eBook to download. Once downloaded it will be viewable at any time.